Welcome to Clinical Labs of Hawaii (CLH)! This page provides information about the multiple ways patients may view results.
Patient Portal Help
We are here to help.
- The easiest way to create your account is to visit any Clinical Labs of Hawaii (CLH) location and request Instant Portal Activation (IPA).
- See the myClinicalLabs FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions about the myClinicalLabs online portal.
- Create your account online if you are unable to visit a CLH location.
- Contact us for assistance with the myClinicalLabs patient portal.
Lab Results for Minors
CLH provides multiple options to view test results for minors.
Option 1 - Request COVID Results to Patient (RTP) notifications
- Confirm your email address  to get started.
Option 2 - COVID report search for minors (in the Patient Portal)
- Click here, sign in, and follow onscreen prompts.
- Use the lab accession number to retrieve results.
- Call 808.679.4222 from 8AM to 4PM for assistance.
Option 3 - Secure email of COVID-19 test results
- Requires identity verification.
- Contact the Clinical Labs of Hawaii Client Services team for details.
Option 4 - Setup proxy access
- Click here to see the required steps.
- Proxy access setup requires more work for those who want to see all lab results (not just COVID-19 reports).
Request COVID Results to Patient (RTP)
CLH provides notifications when COVID-19 test results are ready for view.
(Please wait until 24 hours after specimen collection to submit your COVID Results to Patient (RTP) request.)
Step 1 - Confirm your email address
Step 2 - Provide patient verification information required to request COVID Results to Patient (RTP) notifications
Step 3 - Retrieve results when notified