Most lab orders fit into this category.
- If you need drug testing, please find your drug testing location and call to make an appointment.
- If your doctor is sending you for a draw that requires a special kit or shipment to another laboratory, DO NOT schedule an appointment. Email a copy of your requisition to our Send Out Department at SendOutGroup@hawaiilabs.com for assistance. Appointments will be made by our specialists.
- To access your lab results visit ClinicalLabs.com/patient for steps to retrieve your results online.
Appointments help reduce wait time. Due to potential increases in COVID testing, you may be seen later than your scheduled time. Thank you for your patience.
- STOP - If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, DO NOT schedule an appointment. Please contact your healthcare provider.
- Some tests require you to fast. Check with your healthcare provider if you're unsure.
Items required when you arrive for your appointment:
- Appointment confirmation number (one appointment per person)
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Lab order from a licensed healthcare provider (paper or electronic)
Choose a location to make an appointment and select the "Routine Labs" service.
Aiea Medical Building
Airport - No appointment required for Routine Labs (7AM to 4PM, Monday - Friday)
Ala Moana Building
Ewa Town Center
Kailua Professional Center
Kalihi Medical Building
Kapolei Shopping Center
Liliha Medical Building
Liliha Professional Building
Pali Momi Medical Office Bldg Lab
Pearlridge Office Center
St Francis Liliha - Paiko Building
Waipahu Medical Center Building